Robson Family Foundations
Edward J. Robson remains dedicated to the well-being of the community and understands the importance of giving back and being actively involved to make a positive difference in people’s lives and Arizona. Philanthropic efforts by the Robson family and their foundations include significant contributions to charitable, health-related, and educational organizations.
Supported organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Arizona State University – Renovated Sun Devil Football Stadium
- Barrow Neuroscience Tower at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Phoenix – Ed Robson Family Branch
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona
- Ed Robson Arena, Colorado College opened in 2021
- Arizona State University – Whiteman Tennis Center
- Bridgton Academy – Ed Robson ’50 Head Hockey Coach Endowed Chair
- University of Arizona – LaNelle Robson Tennis Center
- Wounded Warrior Project
- The Semper Fidelis Award from the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation was presented in 2012
- Lee T. Hanley Community Leadership Award from the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation in 2016. The award is presented to Arizona leaders that reach professional excellence and are committed to affecting the community and improving the quality of life of others.
Among the many philanthropic efforts, here is just a sampling of his treasured charitable endeavors, which include significant contributions:
As one of the Founders of the Arizona State University Sun Devil Football Stadium renovations, the contributions impacts the community beyond wins and losses for Sun Devil athletics; it provides a place with many amenities – a destination. As one of the key Founders, the Ed Robson suite is located on the 50-yard line.